Goldeco SA was founded in 2009 by Goldair Group and is active in the areas of Environment, Ecology and Renewable Energy. Goldeco provides integrated consulting and projects implementation services for RES to international and local companies, public organizations, and individual investors.
Committed towards environmental sustainability, complying with the highest international standards and offering strong multidisciplinary infrastructure, Goldeco specializes in the design and development of renewable energy projects, utilizing renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, hydro, geothermal and biomass, with the use of the latest and most advanced technologies. In the field of Environmental Applications, Goldeco is involved in Waste Management, Recycling, Carbon Management and Hazardous Waste.
From its headquarters in Athens, Goldeco provides tactical, strategic and implementation advice through a team of experts with deep market knowledge, strong contacts and collaborations. Since its inception the company has developed its own diverse portfolio of 4.5MW of RES projects and applies this experience to save customers money and time, reduce risks, increase efficiency, maximize sustainable outcomes and advance best practice.
This is achieved through innovative thinking and by mobilizing cross-sector, international perspectives, continually strengthening our business to make sure we deliver tailor made, value added solutions to our customers.
Committed to fairness, openness and honesty, we ensure that every project, no matter its scale or location, benefits from the same ingenuity, knowledge and collaborative approach delivering the very best outcomes whether we are engaged as consultants, co-developers or in joint ventures.
Goldeco activities & services:
Renewable Energy Sources:
- Production, trading and distribution of all kinds of green energy from renewable sources
- Small Hydro’s
- Waste management (collection, transport, storage, processing, recycling)
- Hazardous waste neutralization and disposal (toxic, medical, industrial and urban waste).
- Carbon emission Trading, Carbon footprint assessment, Emission reduction and offsetting solutions.
- Energy Measurements and efficiency assessment.
- Investor Services
- Licensing, Permitting and Environmental Assessment
- Project Identification and Evaluation.
- Business Plan formation and evaluation
- Local representation and Support
- Project conception and development.
- Feasibility studies and evaluation.
- Financial and Accounting Services .
- Project Management and Evaluation.
- Project Acquisition and Due diligence Services
- Carbon Footprint and Green Corporate Identity